Reliable and credible financial information is crucial to meeting the needs of your external and internal stakeholders. Our audit and review services can help you meet the challenges of managing risk, resources and information. We work with you to help you understand what the risks are and how to face them.
Our senior professionals are frequently on-site, facilitating an ongoing exchange of views. In this way, we can build a stronger relationship with your team and identify emerging issues early in the process. We can also bring valuable industry experience to your organization, which can help you identify audit issues specific to your sector. The result? We work with you to provide an independent and incisive audit opinion attesting to the fair presentation of your financial statements.
We have extensive auditing experience with a wide range of businesses, including:
- Travel agency – we have in-depth knowledge of Ontario Travel Industry Act, 2002 and Ontario Regulation 26/05. Our review or audit report will ensure the travel retailers and travel wholesalers to meet the annual renewal requirements from the Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO), including the working capital requirements and trust accounting requirements
- Residential and commercial real estate – Our independent auditor’s report will ensure that the company complies with the Condominium Act including the reserve fund operations.
- Daycare centre – The daycare centre needs to comply with Day Nurseries Act and government funding requirements. Our audit report can help achieve these objectives.
- Educational institution – Our comprehensive audit reports will ensure your organization to meet the requirements from Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Distributors and retailers – No matter the requirements come from the board, investors, bank, or the government, we can help you meet their needs.
- Computer services and high-tech companies
- Not-for-Profit organizations